Peer Review Process
The JITSI Journal applies the review process policy as follows:
- The manuscript sent by the author will go through a review process by the editor, especially checking the suitability of the manuscript with the scope of the journal and the suitability of the Journal template. In this process, the editor will establish communication with the writer so that the manuscript is worthy of being sent to the reviewer or even returned.
- Manuscripts that have passed step 1 above, then sent to 2 reviewers to review the content with the blind review method.
- The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
- Reviewers will suggest repairs and / or acceptance of articles.
- The editor will decide by considering the reviewers' recommendations whether the manuscript meets the requirements of the JITSI Journal.
- Editor's decision is final.